Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

SHARRON CONNELLY

          I am  an independent Vincian scholar, who has been researching Leonardo da Vinci since 1983. I am a graduate of  the University of Texas and taught art in the Texas public schools for 33 years. I am also an accomplished sculptress and exhibited with the Southwest Art Circuit for 25 years.

          I have walked the footsteps of Leonardo five times across Europe and  made many interesting discoveries.  Having studied Leonardo's pictographs (Egyptian-type hieroglyphic writings) with a 10-power jeweler's loop, and after many hundreds of thousands of hours of inimitable study, I broke the code on Leonardo's pictographs and have solved the mystery of MONA LISA! These findings are compiled in my books, THE CHARADE OF MONA LISA VOL. I & II.

          Besides my painting of the LAST SUPPER, I have written  a screen play, which, following the story line of  my book, and  reveals the bizarre secret of MONA LISA!  I have also discovered several da Vinci masterpieces in Europe and the U. S, which art historians have incorrectly attributed to lesser artists!

          My life's quest, as a dedicated Leonardo detective...who has discovered the marvelous secrets of the dark side of Leonardo...is to untie the mystic mask and reveal the secrets of Leonardo da Vinci to all of civilization...so his soul may rest in peace...and to gain rightful attribution to Leonardo for his exquisite (lost) works!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharron. Wow what an impressive Bio. Just read your email in the Newsletter Joy Sue publishes for all of us each week. Very Impressive for sure. I will be checking out your work since I've always been a fan of Leo myself!! Gail Marshall (Hufstedler '55)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sharron
    e-mail me on the flora painting by leonardo. i am not on linkedin.
    info@eble.nl
    hope to hear from you.
    bastien eble

    ReplyDelete